The Sanskrit word Chakra translates to wheel or disk. Chakras are wheels of energy around the body. There are 7 fundamental Chakras which correspond to massive nerve centers in the body. Each of the seven main chakras contains bundles of nerves and major organs as well as our psychological, emotional, and spiritual states of being.
These Chakras have a manifestation in the physical body as well as the subtle body. Here is a list of the Chakras and the possible manifestations.
Here are some physical and emotional symptoms when the chakras are out of balance.
The first three Chakras are more physical in nature.
1. Root Chakra - If you are insecure. not feeling safe, your basic needs are not getting met, then your Root Chakra is not working properly. You may be blocked or held back by beliefs tied to family, your health in this Chakra may be tied to early upbringing. Constipation may tell you that your root Chakra is out of balance. The color Red is used for this Chakra. Wear something Red to stimulate this Chakra.
2. Sacral Chakra - issues affected are creative expression, sexuality, money, relationships, empathy, nurturing, allowing yourself to enjoy pleasure, emotions, movement, change, warmth, fear of abandonment and intimacy. The color is Orange.
3. Solar Plexus -Governs your personality and will power, self- esteem and personal identity. This is the area of assertiveness, intuition, and inner drive. This area controls digestion and the metabolic systems that processes the energy needed to overcome inertia and apathy. The color is Yellow.
The fourth Chakra is the connection between matter and spirit. It is our source of love. When we heal the first three Chakras we open the spiritual Chakras more fully
Ron Roth has said that if you heal your heart Chakra, the lower Chakras will fall into place.
4. Heart Chakra - Love of self, compassion for others, universal love, your capacity to feel, express yourself emotionally, and to participate in true partnerships where both partners are equally powerful and vulnerable. Your heart chakra is where you process and store emotional experiences, kindness, empathy, quest for peace. The
color is Green. Some people like pink and use Rose Quartz for the heart Crystal because it carries the love vibration.
The Spiritual Chakras.
5. Throat Chakra - Expressing yourself ,communication, Speaking the truth, listening, hearing the truth, manifesting creativity, associated body parts are throat, neck, ears, jaw, mouth, teeth, gums, tongue, and thyroid gland. If you are experiencing sore throats and illness around the throat area you may be having trouble expressing your feelings. The color is blue.
6. Third Eye Chakra - Governs Intuition, imagination, intellect, perception,inner wisdom, insight, clarity, clairvoyance, imagination, dreams, ideas, reasoning, connection to the higher self and telepathy. Associated body parts are eyes, brain, pituitary and pineal glands, lymphatic and endocrine systems, and sinuses. We all have intuition, but may not listen to it. Frequent headaches may mean your Third Eye Chakra is blocked. The color is Indigo.
7. Crown Chakra - Spirituality, intelligence, broad mindedness, divinity, connection to the divine, intuitive knowing, higher consciousness, knowledge, understanding, meditation, enlightenment. if you experience a lack of purpose, loss of meaning in your life, indifference, and depression, your crown chakra may be unbalanced.
The color is Purple.
If you would like to have your Chakras cleared and balanced send me an email to make an appointment. [email protected]